Why Franchise with Le Nu Spa?
Le Nu Spa uniquely blends the holistic practices of Eastern medicine with the modern advancements of Western science for restorative total body treatment. Each of their offered services is priced affordably for easy access by the middle market. Le Nu Spa focuses on improving the personal health of its clients by utilizing revolutionary Nu Skin ageLOC technology for their anti-aging, acne, skin discoloration, weight loss and body shaping treatment services. In keeping in line with their total body approach to wellness, Le Nu Spa also offers waxing, hair and nail services.
Personal health and wellness is a rapidly expanding industry. With services that cost on average 45% less than traditional day spas, Le Nu Spa is able to capitalize on the growing demand for holistic skin, body, hair and nail care all under one roof!
- “Baby Boomers” predicted to grow anti aging and skin care industry from a current $80 billion in today’s market to more than $114 billion by 2015
- $14.7 billion in revenue was generated by the spa industry in 2013, up over 5% from 2012
- In 2013, there were 164 million spa visits in the U.S.; up over 2.5% from 2012
- Nearly 350,000 people are employed by the spa industry, up 2% from 2012
An Exciting Opportunity
- Operator friendly concept – no late nights or early mornings Over 50% of costs are variable including therapist labor Located in retail shopping centers without the headache Huge gift card business
Unique Competitive Advantage
- Upscale spa atmosphere with reasonable prices – “affordable luxury”
- Wide range of services: facial, body, massage, waxing, hair, nails. No competitor offers all 6 of these categories.
- Month to month membership options – 3 different packages available
- High therapist retention
- Higher ticket prices generated from service add-ons
Start Up Support
- Turn-key build out plans and spa design – “spa-in-a-box”
- Assistance in recruiting and staffing – licensed professionals & front desk
- Real estate and commercial building support
- Grand opening assistance – marketing, social media, PR, etc
- Use of Le Nu Spa name, logos and trademarks